What to Expect
No matter where we live, we are exposed to toxins from our environment, our foods, our water, the chemicals we use in our homes and on our bodies, and the air that we breathe.
This fall cleanse will focus on main practices to keep your brain healthy, as there are myriad naturopathic ways to prevent and reverse cognitive decline. As with all detoxification, there is also some focus on the liver.
Detox workshop includes all supplements necessary, as well as a cleanse booklet with instructions and recipes. This fall our classes will be targeted towards brain function and brain health moving forward. The classes will be full of information that you can use to help improve and prolong excellent brain function.
What improvements can you expect?
* Clearer Thinking
* Increased Energy
* Better Digestive Function
* Better Overall Liver Function
* Fewer (or NO!) Headaches
* Weight Loss
* Clear Skin
* Hormonal Balance (fewer hot flashes, less PMS)
* Less Joint Pain
* Improved Nutritional Habits
* Up-To-Date Information about Toxins
What are the basic detox guidelines?
* Refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, cookies, muffins)
* Red meat
* Toxic Cleaning Chemicals
* Personal care products with toxins (will be discussed during the classes)
What you can have:
* Detox supplements, which includes a protein powder
* Fruits and vegetables
* Whole grains, as long as they are gluten free
* Lean organic chicken and seafood that is low in mercury
* There are lots of awesome recipes and a meal planning guide in the Detox instruction booklet!